In two days I’ll have finished my first year of teaching. WHAT.
It’s been a crazy year. Up. Down. All around.
I mean, I spent a third of the year living with my best friend which was awesome! But… this was cut short by stupid, broken leg.
Lots of my friends got engaged and two of my closest friends got married! This was just plain awesome!!!! (Although I was literally terrified of ruining the wedding with dumb leg but He pulled through!)
I was single for the whole year, but went on a few dates. Then I actively spurned people because I was terrified of rejection. But now I’m actively looking which is kind of terrifying but fun I guess? Hellloooo new people in my life?
And my VIT portfolio is rocking. It’s sexy. BUT IT TOOK A VERY VERY LONG TIME.
The year has gone very quickly. VERY QUICKLY INDEED. And I am super looking forward to 2014. It’s going to be beautiful.
Have a lovely year, followers.
You’re all v. sexy.
So I went to gym tonight and sweated like crazy, went to a restuarant to get dinner and they thought I said Pork Belly instead of the Pork salad thing. I got home and it was like mash potato and pork and it was so heavy and now I feel gross and bloated.
But have been losing steadily which is good (and getting fitter! which is really no. 1 importance!)
werewolf Lavender Brown is everything
- when she’s being treated in St. Mungo’s right after her attack, a healer tells her she’s lucky to be alive and she says “I am a were” and the healer just glares and is like “how are you a real person”
- at first, she wears a lot of makeup and tries a lot of spells to make her scars less noticeable. As she gets older, she starts to think of them with a certain sort of pride because she’s so strong and she’s survived war and monsters and lived to tell about it
- she has to plan dates avoiding full moons, and amuses herself by coming up with colorful excuses for why she can’t go out on certain nights (“I’m starting an indie rock band with a house elf and we have practice that night” “I’m prepping for the next triwizard tournament. They won’t care if I’m too old once they see my sick moves”)
- she does a ton of research in old spellbooks and everyone’s like “wow Lav you’re really hitting the books these days aren’t you” but mostly it’s because she wants to find a spell so that when she transforms, her outfits don’t get messed up and torn by morning
- she calls herself “a dog person” all the time and thinks it’s really funny
#she ends every floo conversation with Parvati with some horrible werewolf pun#and parvati is 110% done with it #like how the hell can there be so many lycanthropy puns #it turns out george weasley has been supplying her with them#because obvs he’s going to take the mickey out of bill as much as possible #he does have to do twice the pranking and joking now